Make a difference by progressing Renewable Energy in the US. Join a niche Renewables recruitment firm helping to transform our energy mix.
* Join an Industry that is Guaranteed to Grow (25+ growth in the US last year)
* Establish our UK/EU/US presence
* Join the Renewable Energy revolution
* Flexible US Location
Why Renewable Energy?
In order to meet local and international objectives on reducing carbon emissions the Renewable Energy industry is growing significantly globally and in Australia grew by 49% last year. 2017 is expected to see many more projects being developed and we are fast moving into being a candidate short market!
Who are we?
Phillip Riley specialise in Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency recruitment. We commenced in 2010, have grown to a team of 7 in Australia and 3 internationally and are have recently acquired the assets of a UK based Renewable Energy recruitment business that has been transacting across the UK, EU and US. We are now seeking to further develop our offering across the US and are seeking a highly enthusiastic, energetic and/or experienced Recruitment professional to come on that journey with us.
We recruit talent across the Renewable energy project life cycle (pre construction, construction and operations) and work with broad customers including project developers, owner/operators, OEMs, EPCs, Investment/Funds Management and even Government.
We are seeking to bring on a passionate Recruitment professional to engage with a broad range of candidates and clients. and professionally execute assignments meeting candidates and clients expectations throughout the process.
We wish to speak with motivated people with the following skills/experience:
* Experience in an Agency recruitment environment, delivering end to end recruitment assignments;
* Ideally industry experience in the Energy, Sustainability, Engineering, Environmental and/or Climate Change sectors (not mandatory);
* Someone eager to gain the experience working in a start up environment, covering broad geographical markets;
* A consistent performer, reaching and exceeding typical recruitment metrics on an ongoing basis;
* Professional, personable and credible with a broad range of stakeholders;
* A team player, working collaboratively with peers.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Scott Robinson on +61 (0)450024827, otherwise "Apply" attaching a resume and brief cover letter addressing the selection criteria above, quoting job reference 2525535.
Connect via LinkedIn: au.linkedin.com/in/scottjrobinson
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/phillip-riley
The Future Is Renewable www.phillipriley.com.au