Sustainability Solutions Manager
Posted Sep 16
Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Sustainability Solutions Manager
A new position within the Mitie Energy division has opened up. The right person will be responsible for developing Sustainability opportunities across new and existing clients. So if you're looking for a career working for one of the UK's leading FM companies, with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are the company that want to help you, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
Due to recent contract wins and business growth, we are looking for a Sustainability Solutions Manager to come on board:
- Develop Sustainability solutions for new and existing clients- delivering strategies and solutions for clients across the sustainability services in line with Mitie energy- including Sustainability strategy, environmental services, energy, water, waste.
- Taking a consultative approach; to effectively manage and lead new and existing sales opportunities, ensuring there is a pipeline of opportunities across the service lines.
- Identifying key clients and helping to support with business growth and development- building a pipeline of opportunities and support.
The right person for the job:
- Experience in a Sustainability role, formulating strategies and solutions for clients and customers.
- High level of experience of a Sustainability business, including; Sustainability strategy, energy controls and projects, monitoring and verification of waste and water.
- Excellent customer relationship skills and dedicated customer focus.
So what do we offer? A fantastic salary package, 25 days annual holiday pay, a pension scheme, private healthcare and the chance to travel across different sites nationwide with the view to progress you within the company.
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now? Interviews are being held immediately. Look forward to hearing from you!
There's a lot to know about Mitie so let's start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses.
We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual's belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.
Employment Type: Permanent
Other Pay Info: Competitive Salary with Excellent Benefits